Increase your understanding of your personal worth, emotional worth, and financial worth. Achieve economic and emotional well-being. Wealth and Well-Being for therapists, counselors, and helping professionals and the new Wealth and Well-Being Workbook are two must have books for all who want financial freedom for themselves and others.
Society has a taboo against speaking openly about personal finances. In Wealth and Well-Being Suzanne Lorenz, LCSW, and Sam Beasley, CADC
, break the silence. These books will help therapists, counselors, and helping professionals address their own relationship with money and encourage their clients to do the same.
- Discover surprising information about money.
- Learn two new concepts--Alconomics and Traumanomics--and how they impact prosperity.
- Recognize the seven emotional roadblocks to self-care, self-worth, and net worth.
- Understand the Twelve Steps to Self-Care.
- Learn how to bring life to your values and visions.
The books also include sample worksheets, score sheets, and handouts, as well as practical illustrative vignettes and exercises.